Sunday, July 29, 2012



Hi there!
Yesterday Nelson and I went around getting things for our apartment. We also ended up at an antique store in Pasadena and found some potentially neat things for our apartment:

Although neat, probably nothing we'll be buying soon.

These are some craigslists finds! A cute lamp and a side table for the corner of our entryway.
Some neat pillows made from antique Turkish rugs:






And we finally got some curtains for our living room. We got these from World Market. I LOVE them, it makes our place feel very cozy.



We did some online shopping too - and once we get everything delivered I will take the final pictures and put them up on the blog for you to see!



 This morning we made breakfast and ate outside.

 Nelson made scrambled eggs-stuffed Bell Peppers with pan roasted tomatoes and potatoes on the side.
 They were sooooo-
 -oooooooooooooo good.
 My contribution was a fig and apricot galette. (Lazy Pie).  We had some leftover figs that would be going bad soon so I decided to do something with them. We didnt have enough to make a whole pie so I picked up some apricots from the store to use as well. That's apricot preserves and cream cheese spread out first on the crust.
Then the fruit! There are figs in there, I promise :)
 The final thing, baked to perfection!

 For the rest of today I am going to be working on freelance, so nothing more to blog about there.
I miss you all and I can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment